How much will it cost?
We understand that passing the driving test can be very expensive. Therefore we will endevour to assist you in keeping the cost of training to a minimum and suggest how you can continue your training beyond the driving lesson.
- Be sure to get the best tuition through a fully qualified grade A instructor
- An instructor’s hourly rate doesn’t necessarily reflect the cost of passing the driving test and becoming a safe driver. Cheap is not always value for money.
- The instructor needs to be able to tailor each lesson to match the needs of the student.
- The relationship between instructor and student should be equal and positive where they are both working towards the same goal.
- This way the student will learn quicker, be a safer driver and in the long term, will reduce costs.
- 1 hour lesson – £30
- 2 hour lesson – £57
- 5 hour block -£140
- 10 hour block – £275
- 15 hour Fast Pass course (3 hours a day Monday – Friday)* – £415
- 30 hour week Fast Pass course*. – £840
Automatic car – £30 per hour.
*Does not include driving test fees.
Fast pass course
- A theory pass certificate is required for these course.
- The 15-hour Fast Pass course is suitable for drivers who need to brush up on previous training and then take the test.
- The 30-hour Fast Pass course is suitable for students with a little prior experience. We book your test for the end of the week (subject to availability). All you need is your theory pass certificate and we organise the rest.
Call or text us on 07912 147 090 to book your first lesson today